Wednesday, January 13, 2010

About me


Hi, my name is Ramizah bt Mohamed Ibrahim. I am twenty years old. Currently, I studying at UITM Johor and taking course Diploma in Banking. I am currently in the third semester. I would like to share here something about myself. I was born in Kuala Lumpur General Hospital on 7th may 1990. I live at Puchong, Selangor. My father’s name is Mohamed Ibrahim. He was just retired this year. Before this he works as a front office manager at the Parkroyal Hotel. My father is a very kind and generous man. He cares about me so much.

My mother’s name is Ummu Salha Banu. She is 48 years old but she still looks beautiful. She is a house wife. My mum is quite strict with us but she is very caring too. I love my mum cook very much especially her chicken Briyani.

I have four siblings and I was the youngest. My elder brother‘s name is Nezar. He is just married and working as a manager at the Ioi Palm Resort. My first sister’s name is Gulzaar. She has two beautiful daughters. I love my niece very much. My second sister’s name is Habeebah. She is just graduated from the UMS and still finding a suitable job. We all are very close to each other’s.

My primary school name is Sekolah Rendah Air Panas at Setapak. During my primary school years I was very active in sports such as high jump and long distance running. I have won quite number of prizes and medals. The most memorable thing during that time is I had become the best runner in the ‘Merentas Desa’ competition.
When I was thirteen years old, my family shift to Puchong. I start my secondary school at Sekolah Menengah Puchong Batu 14. I study here until I finish my form 5.

Now lets me tell something about my characters, hobby, and ambition. I am a very simple girl, friendly, and open minded. My friends always say that I am a funny person. During my free times I love to read novels and watch movies. I also like to hang out with my friends. My ambition is to be a successful business woman. My role model is Tan Sri Zeti Aziz and Tun Dr Mahathir. My hope in the future is to take good care of my parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment